We at Portal Careers operate the website https://usa.portalcareers.com.
We follow international norms and standards for data storage, protection, privacy and transmission security, emphasizing that no method of data storage, protection, privacy and transmission is 100% secure and inviolable.
We do not send emails to its users requesting payment or confirmation of personal data.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Services generally collect three types of information about you: (a) information you voluntarily provide that personally identifies you; (b) information that we automatically collect when you use our Services; and (c) information provided by third parties.
Information collected automatically
Device / Usage Information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) that you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), device unique identifiers and other information about your cell phone or other mobile device(s). ), browser types, browser language, operating system, state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exiting pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of these pages, the amount of time spent on specific pages, the date and time you used the Services, how often you use the Services, error logs and other similar information. As described below, we may use third-party vendors and analytics technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to help collect and analyze this information.
We may also capture other data such as search criteria and results. In some cases, we associate this information with a unique identifier for our internal use.
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (eg IP address, zip code) and more specific information (eg GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and we may use this information to personalize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. By using our Services, you consent to the collection of location information.
If you access the Services through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide us with location tracking information, you may disable GPS or other location tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do so. See the device manufacturer’s instructions for more details.
Cookies and local stored objects
To enhance your experience on our Services, we place “cookies” on your computer or device. Cookies are small text files that we place on your computer or device to store your preferences. Other information you provide us may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie assigns a unique numeric identifier to your web browser or device and may allow us to recognize you as the same user who used our Services and to relate your use of the Services to other information about you.
Some third parties, such as Google, may place cookies on your browser when you use our Services in order to track your activity on websites and provide advertisements tailored to your interests and online activities. For more information on how to opt out of Online Behavioral Advertising, see the Choice of Exercise section below. For our European users, we only place or allow tracking cookies to be placed on your browser with your consent.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser’s option not to receive cookies and you can also delete existing browser cookies.
Third party information
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as merchants, partners, researchers and others. We may combine information we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product or service we provide.
Aggregated or unidentified data
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, we use the personally identifiable information we collect to provide the services to you, including the following based on our legitimate interests:
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To send alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- To notify you of new features of the Services, special events or products, services and special offers;
- Manage sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and answer your questions;
- To contact you with information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Assign to you content that you make available through the Services (such as comments you post);
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and usage patterns of the Service;
- To conduct analysis and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Services;
- To improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- To allow us to customize the content and advertising you see on the Services and to understand how users interact and use our ads and Services;
- To enforce the legal terms governing the use of the Services;
- Manage and troubleshoot the Services; and
- To link your activities, customize content or advertising tailored to the different devices and browsers you use to access the Services (eg computers, tablets, mobile devices, apps and websites).
3. HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will make your information available to other companies, websites, applications or people with your consent, or in accordance with our legitimate interests, in the circumstances described below:
- We may share your information with our agents or companies in order to provide the Services or advertising or to communicate with you on our behalf.
- When you register to participate in a contest or sweepstakes, your information may also be provided to our sweepstakes or advertisers, operators and/or contest sponsors and the use of this information will also be governed by those advertisers’ privacy policies or practices , operators and/or sponsors.
- We may disclose your information in response to any subpoenas, court orders or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal action.
- We may share your information with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship, including, without limitation, third party advertisers and advertising networks.
- We may share your information in connection with any merger, reorganization, proposed or actual transfer of control, sale of part or all of our assets, or financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.</ read>
4. EXERCISING THE CHOICE
Online Behavioral Advertising
When you use the Services, we may serve ads based on a variety of factors, such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as age or gender, your surveys, demographics, user-generated content, and other information that you provide us.
Some of the services and advertisements are provided or serviced by third-party companies. These companies place or recognize cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or other technology to track certain information about website users of our Services. For example, when displaying certain ads, an advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to collect certain information about your use of the Services. For another example, an advertiser or ad server may also be able to collect your device’s unique identifier when serving an ad. In many cases, this information can be used to show advertisements on other sites based on your interests.
Please note that the opt-out option is cookie based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt-out is applied. If you delete your browser’s cookies and want to continue opting out of interest-based ads, you will need to cancel again.
Accurate tracking of device location
If you have authorized us and/or our service providers to collect and/or share your device’s accurate location information through a mobile app, you can always withdraw your consent and prevent further collection and sharing of accurate location information from your device by accessing your devices’ location privacy settings. Each operating system, iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices, provides its own instructions on how to disable accurate location sharing. Access your mobile device’s privacy settings or contact your platform operator for more information.
Data not collected
Our websites and services do not collect personal information about your online activities from time to time and on third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our Sites or Services, and we do not change any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
5. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We maintain administrative, technical and physical security in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, loss, modification, disclosure and any form of illegal processing of personal data in our custody and control, and our service providers are obligated to maintain similar protections. These measures also aim to avoid unnecessary collection and further processing of personal data. While we take adequate steps to protect the personal data in our custody and control, and require similar protection measures from our service providers, we need you to understand that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data.
To provide you with a greater level of online security, access to your personal data on some of our websites may be protected by a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal data you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will later delete your personal data or de-identify it so that it cannot be attributed to your identity. Please note that we may continue to retain personal data for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and enforce our agreements.
7. OTHER SITES / LINKS
Our Services may link or contain links to third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with the purchase of products mentioned in our Services and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party websites. We encourage you to observe when leaving our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org