The SUBWAY restaurant chain is one of the world’s largest sandwich and fast-food franchises, with over 28,500 locations in more than 80 countries. If you want to be a part of this global restaurant chain, check out the job offers we have selected for you below.
The restaurant chain’s world headquarters are located in Milford, Connecticut, and the company’s regional offices around the world are committed to supporting thousands of SUBWAY® restaurants globally.
- 1,530 jobs are waiting for you at Domino’s today: apply now!
- Here’s How to Apply for the Store Operator Job Careers that Costco Supermarket is Offering
Most opportunities available for you to apply today are for the role of Sandwich Artist. In this position, you’ll be a Guest Service and team-work oriented, reliable Sandwich Artist Team Member with a can-do attitude. The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking;
- Ensure food storage and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety standards;
- Comply with required Food Standards practices;
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules;
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for guest needs.
You’ll report to the restaurant manager and full training will be provided for you. Additionally, previous Subway / Food Retail experience is preferred, and the candidate will be required to be available for 7 days and able to work on a roster.
Focusing on brand standards and best practices, if you are a dedicated and a committed candidate, then this role is for you. Check out some of the skills expected from Subway team members:
- Guest service oriented and a great communicator
- Team Player
- Loves Food retail and guest service roles
- Food Safety based food preparation
Would you like to join that global restaurant chain and begin your exciting professional life with the best team in franchise history? Check out some of the jobs available across US today:
- Sandwich Artist Subway
- Customer Service/Supervisor Subway
- Subway Artist Subway
- Team Member Subway
- Subway Sandwich Artist
- Sandwich hand Subway Singleton
- Store Manager Subway
- Sandwich Artist Supervisor Subway
- Team member Subway Wyoming
- Sandwich Artist
- Assistant Manager Subway
As a Subway team member, you’ll have access to several benefits, like free subs and drinks while you’re working, flexible hours to balance your studies, work and professional life, plus the opportunity to obtain promotions within the restaurant chain.
SUBWAY® restaurants offer hundreds of opportunities around the world. Applying for a job near your home, in another city or even in other parts of the world is easy and fast! Access the company’s job portal to see all the job openings available today. Good luck!