With hundreds of restaurants all over US, if you ever get hungry at night and think about ordering a nice pizza, Domino’s is probably one of the first names that come to your mind. The company has grown to be one of the most successful international franchises, and you can be a part of Domino’s today!
Domino’s story begun in the year of 1960, with a single store in Ypsilanti, Mich. A global brand today, Domino’s has an innovative menu, with pizzas, sandwiches and other treats that make the label one of the favourite restaurants to go or order from.
Today, Domino’s has reached an incredible 15,000+ global stores and counting. The mission of the brand, as we all can imagine, is to bring pizza to every corner of the world, and this requires a team of talented collaborators.
- Check out over 200 job openings at KFC: start working this August
- Walmart in the USA – A History of Evolution and Commitment to Best Customer Service
Expanding its domain in several areas, stores all over United States are increasing the number of employees. Especially due to the covid-19 social isolation, the number of deliveries has grown consistently in the last two years, a great opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
As a Domino’s crew member, you will be able to develop different skills according to your sector, operating in several areas, such as:
• Stores: you can earn extra cash working with flexible schedules in a number of corporate and franchise stores, where you’ll make and deliver great food.
• Supply Chain Centers: you will enjoy competitive pay and grow your career by keeping Domino’s stores stocked with the top-quality ingredients they need for their customers.
• Corporate: although you won’t be making, baking and making the delicious Domino’s pizzas, you will be directly supporting who does, while influencing where the brand goes next. Corporate opportunities include information technology, marketing, domestic and international operations and development, finance & accounting, legal, human resources, communications and supply chain.
• University Recruiting: for the candidates that are currently students or recent graduates, Domino’s has much to offer. You’ll want to learn more about their world-class programs that can help you gain hands-on experience, launch your career or prepare to be a future leader at Domino’s. You can also find the part-time job you need while you’re still in school.
If you are ambitious and have a healthy appetite for competition, then consider joining the Domino’s brand to achieve more and be a part of this committed and huge team. Take a look at what is waiting for you at Domino’s:
Customer Service responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person
- Processing payments
Pizza Maker responsibilities:
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items
- Oven tending
- General cleaning duties
- Hygiene and food safety
Now, if you are interested and want to guarantee your job at Domino’s this month, we have great news: you can find over 1,500 job opportunities at the Indeed job portal. Just go to indeed.com and search for “Domino’s” to access all the offers. Good luck!